I am beyond excited to share my “Watercolour Painting For Beginners“ Zine! This is a single-page zine FILLED TO THE MARGINS with my best advice for someone wanting to begin painting with watercolour paints and pigments!
This zine features:
* My top 5 watercolour painting tips from over 3 years of personal experience
* 2 basic, but essential watercolour painting techniques
* A materials list of everything (and nothing extra) you need to get started.
* The inside cover of the zine opens up to display a diagram of how I lay out my supplies for the least amount of mess and accidents, perfect for beginners!
My Top 5 Watercolour painting tips:
1. Very quickly, swirl your brush in a figure-eight motion to clean your brushes the fastest. Do not smush your brushes at the bottom!
2. Allow your paint to dry out; you can reactivate them with water to use them again!
3. Clean your pallets with your brush and cup of water you already have out...
Purchase your own copy for more!